5.19.2008

Kim's a Busy Bee

One of Staart's artists, Kimberlee Forney has a few things coming up to make note of:

"Memorial Day weekend is the 16th annual VT OPEN STUDIO WEEKEND. I am very excited to be participating in this event. My studio/house will be open from 10am-5pm on SATURDAY MAY 24 AND SUNDAY MAY 25. Check out www.vermontcrafts.com for more information. My studio is # 156 on the art map (a blue brochure), which can be found at shops and stores throughout Vermont. The address is: 260 Barber Farm Rd. in Jericho (on the corner of rt. 117--only two miles from exit 11 on interstate 89).

In other art news Jazz fest in Burlington is fast approaching (May 30-June 7). Look for me on Church street during this time. Also, I am pleased to announce that I will be having a feature show at Nectar's in Burlington in conjunction with Jazz fest. The show will be up from May 29-end of June. If you haven't been to Nectar's lately (or at all), be sure to check it out! It is a great space, newly revamped and promoting not only musicians, but also local visual artists with monthly shows and art events."

No comments: